South Bay Camera Club welcomes photographers of all skill levels. Our goal is to help members improve their skills, have fun and share their interest and passion for photography.
If you wish to renew your membership, please log-in and select Membership at the top of the Home Page. However, if your membership has expired, you will be unable to log-in
and will be required to complete the application below.
Benefits of Membership
We invite you to attend a meeting or two as our guest and hope that you’ll choose to join us and enjoy the following benefits as a member:
- Meeting other members who share your interest in photography
- Informative meetings with guest speakers, presentations and demonstrations
- Sharing and discussing your work with others
- Club Competitions with awards and critiques
- Field trips and workshops for shooting with fellow photographers
- A fun, learning environment to expand and share your skills and knowledge
Our membership year runs from August 1st through June 30th. Annual membership dues are $50.00, due and payable upon submission of your application. Dues are prorated for new members who join after January 1st. Membership dues are not refundable.